;

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Suck it, Nerds!

Sorry for that little outburst. I love 30 Rock so much that sometimes its nomenclature spills over into my world.

Pandora has been stealing all of my sleep lately. It's a never-ending soundtrack to my life. The train of consciousness looks something like this:

I think I'll listen to Led Zeppelin while I do the dishes
>> Over the Hills and Far Away. Favorite song... it reminds me of when I lived in Tennessee
>> Tennessee... That puts me in the mood for Loretta Lynn
>> Who put out an album with Jack White
>> Jack White wrote some music for the Cold Mountain soundtrack
>> Which also featured Alison Krauss
>> Whose amazing work with Robert Plant is my favorite album
>> Oh, Sun Kil Moon!
>> Frontman is Mark Kozelek, who appeared in Almost Famous
>> search: Deep Purple. And speaking of colors...
>> Green. Wicked just popped into my head
>> Now I'm listening to Hairspray, which of course comes up on the 'Wicked' station
>> "Good morning, Baaaaaltimore! Every d-- What the f***, is it really 3 a.m.!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment